Wednesday, January 28, 2009

#17 ze outlook calendar

Some neat features on the Outlook calendar, but so far it seems that most folks prefer the direct human-to-human email exchange when setting up meeting times, and I do too. It seems more personable--though most of my meetings have been between myself and one other person. The Outlook setups might indeed be a boon to larger group gatherings. But I can forsee problems that may arise when the person you're trying to schedule a meeting with has not been using Outlook to track his/her other appointments, and their schedule will shows up blank. Which may not necessarily mean 'available'... Hm. Maybe I should update my calendar.

And it is handy to be able to peek and see what meetings are taking place up at the Boardroom, or other spaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment