Thursday, February 5, 2009

#7 - feeeeed me

For me, Blogline's Search tool wins the best award for user-friendliness and comprehensive searching. Simply click the drop down box, type in your subject keywords and go.

Syndic8 is a powerful tool, but its crowded aesthetics acts as a bit of a deterrence. One of its features I'm especially fond of, however, is that it demarks feeds that encounter loading errors with an exclamation point.

I understand Technocrati's hugely popular, but... I didn't like it. The search results seem presented in a messy and haphazard manner, and unless I've mistaken, there doesn't seem to be a way to filter searches to show ONLY proper RSS feeds, as opposed to blogs with the word "RSS" in them. Add to the fact that you have to click on a link multiple times before it actually brings you to the blog in question... ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment